How can I pay for a parking violation?

You may pay by cash or check in person or by mailing a check or money order made payable to the Westerly Municipal Court, 45 Broad St, Westerly, RI 02891 .  You may also pay online at   A service charge will be applied for online payments.  Please note that a late fee will be applied if the ticket is not paid within 30 days.

Show All Answers

1. You have been charged with a Civil Traffic Violation. Who can I call with questions?
2. How do I pay by mail?
3. Can I pay a traffic ticket online?
4. Do you take credit cards over the phone?
5. What happens if I do not appear for my court date or fail to pay my violation?
6. What if I have a good driving record?
7. What is the cost if I appear in court and the Judge finds me guilty without a good driving record?
8. What if I want to have a trial?
9. What if I am unable to pay my fines and court costs?
10. What if I want to appeal my judgment?
11. What if I want to dispute a parking violation?
12. Are there court costs associated with parking violations?
13. How can I pay for a parking violation?