- Budget Information
- Purchase Beach Parking Pass
- Emergency Heating Assistance Resource Guide
- Online GIS
- Apply for a Board or Commission
- E-recordings of land evidence documents
- Land Records Online
- Online Tax Payments
- Resilient Riverfront Renewal
- Short term Rental Registration
- HOLIDAYS - Town Offices Closed
- Big Brothers Big Sisters RI Donations
Mosquito Control AnnouncementAerial Application for Mosquito Control in Chapman's Swamp April 1, 2023 to September 30, 2023 Read on...
Advisory Charter Revision CommitteeEmail address for the Advisory Charter Revision Commission Read on...
Chapman Pond water samplingWork to create a lake management plan for addressing nonpoint source pollution and invasive species in Chapman Pond is underway. Read on...
"The vision for the Town of Westerly is to preserve and enhance its quality of life for all generations as a safe, resilient, and compassionate community with a healthy environment, a distinctive heritage, extraordinary cultural and natural resources, a strong, stable, equitable economy, and a responsible and publicly-engaged government." -Town of Westerly 2020-2040 Comprehensive Community Plan