- Police Department
Westerly Police Department
The Westerly Police Department is committed to safeguarding the lives and property of the citizens of our community. The members of the Department uphold the highest of ethical standards while aggressively pursuing law offenders. We are dedicated to serving with a professional and caring approach while respecting the dignity of each individual. Our services will always be rendered with courtesy and compassion in adherence to local and state laws and the United States Constitution.
Pride - We serve with pride in knowing the excellence we deliver on each and every call for service.
Integrity- We serve with highest level of moral and ethical standards.
Commitment - We are committed to non-bias, professional service to our citizens and visitors.
COMING SOON :
- RI State Police Sex Offender Registry
- Rhode Island State Police
- Rhode Island Judiciary
- Rhode Island General Laws
- Rhode Island Government Agencies
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Department of Homeland Security
- Parole Board & Sex Offender Community Notification - Level III Offenders
- Rhode Island's Most Wanted
- The Greater North End Community Development, Inc.
- U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement
- RI Attorney General