The Westerly Information Technology Department will support the general government operations through the use of high quality technology and innovative solutions.
The Information Technology Department provides technology solutions and services utilized by general government operations. The department is responsible for hardware support, managing online services, system administration, long range technology planning, software integration, website management and management of the geographic information system.
2020 – 2021 Projects
• Implement integrated document management system for the Finance department
• Scanning and indexing of Planning and Zoning records
• Additional Online Permits
• Implement new system for citizens to report concerns
• Improve processes for minute and agenda posting
2020 – 2021 Completed Projects
• Scanning and indexing of all 1980s and 1990s Assessor cards
• Complete implementation of new Tax Collection and Tax Admin software