1. Billing Address Change

    To change the billing address of your Water / Sewer account, please complete and submit the form below. A separate form must be submitted for each account.

  2. Online Payments

    Submit an online bill payments.

  3. Public Records Request (PDF)

    The Town has adopted a procedure to assist the public in requesting and obtaining public records pursuant to the Access to Public Records Act. Please click the link below to view the procedures and request form. Please note: This does not apply to Vital Records or Land Records.

  4. Recycling Plan

    You can fill out the commercial / multi-family recycling plan form online.